How to Apply:
Students eligible to apply:
- Are ethnically identified as part of one of the underrepresented groups in medicine: African American, Hispanic, Puerto-Rican, and Native American.
- Have completed the following courses: General Biology 101 and 102; General Chemistry 161 and 162; one semester of college math (precalculus or calculus), and one semester of college English (Expository Writing).
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.9
A complete application consists of the following:
- Completed form
- Copy of ALL unofficial transcripts from all attending higher education institutions
- Two letters of academic recommendations, one of which must be from a science or math professor, and one from a humanties professor
- Two-page personal statement
Please see your ODASIS advisor for further information on how to apply.
Applications may be submitted twice per year: the first week of September, or the third week of January.